venerdì 20 febbraio 2015

Hello Word 2.0



New name, new logo, new style... the blog once called "The Inner Plane" has changed shape into a beautiful (and really Evil) Hamster! 
Why all these changes? Because when I newly opened my abandoned blog with the idea of start writing on it again I thought that it would have needed a complete restyle. I chose a new name, more ironic than the last one, and more "fantasy" due to the theme of the blog, and so the new site came out from nowhere! (actually it took me a lot of work, but it was really fun!)
So welcome back if you were already my followers and simply welcome if you are new to "The Hamster's Lair"! I hope you'll enjoy reading my stuff and don't forget to share, comment or do whatever you prefer if you like what you see on this board! See you at the next update!


Next Week...


...THE DEAD AWAKEN...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento