venerdì 2 maggio 2014

Projects day

Hello everyone! Sculpting duel time!


Today I've started working on a little model for a challenge with my Studio Colleague! Some days ago we've found an amazing artwork from google representing the Grim Reaper, and the first thing I thought was: "Let's sculpt it!"

The artwork is this one, from Lostprophetxtian but with some modifications. The terms of the challenge are:

1) The model has to represent the artwork.
2) The model has to be in 28mm scale
3) The model has to have a skull under the hood
4) There is no time term due to the challengers little free-time

So, today I've started working on the armature of the model and tried to do a decent skull


It's the first time I try to sculpt one of these, so I think I'll exercise a little bit more before going on with the model's head, but for now, the winner is the second skull!


So, the work is still very long, but I'll keep you updated on the sculpting progresses from me and my rival! See you the next post!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento