venerdì 20 marzo 2015

The Dead Awaken 4 - The Third Dreg

And here's the last post related to the heroes of my warband! One dreg's left and it's a particular one! When I started thinking of the model for my last dreg I choose to make something different from the other two. The Vampire needed a real warrior, a trained and strong soldier to defend his lair in the hours of sunlight. Sadly I couldn't change the stats of the dreg that are... poor? So I made a soldier, yes, but an old and tired one, a Sylvanian noble too afraid of death to remain loyal to the Empire during the Vampire Wars, pledging his alliance and servitude to a strong vampire who could give him the gift of eternal life. 
I've started as always searching in my bits box and what came out from there were bits from the old empire spearmen.


So I had the base for the model. I haven't made major changing to this with the gs work, because I intend to represent the "oldness" and the "traitorness" (lol!) of the miniature painting it more than modelling it. So after a little gs work here's the finished model!



It's a simple and fast work, but I think that fits his role well! 
See you next friday on my blog! Thanks for watching my content! Share, comment and follow! =D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento