venerdì 6 marzo 2015

The Dead Awaken 2 - The Necromancer

Every good vampire in the Warhammer universe needs to be accompanied by a powerful necromancer, so who was I to stop this trend? So I started searching for a possible way to represent a dark warlock in a Tzimisce way, but in the end for my personal attachment to the classic figure of the necromancer and his minions I chose to keep him old style. So I took an old corpse cart I bought for making a Nurgle chariot/ Altar which had a little shrouded guy driving it and it was nearly done!
I had to rebuild the necromancer's staff, fix some details and add others (like the corpse-parts purse on his right). Finally I've made a scenic base that would rise up a bit the little and crouched miniature using a skeleton decoration of the corpse cart.






So here's my Necromancer, ready to  conquer the dark arts of the dead for his vampire lord. I can't wait to paint it! Hope that you like it! Comment, share and like if you want! See you next friday guys!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento